1/23/13

Chalkboard Paint Vase

Transformaciones=Change is Good Sometimes
Hola Amigos! There has been a slight change this week on the way I tittle my posts, seems like Google was having a bit of a hard time redirecting searches to the blog with the way it was done before, so now I will go straight to the point  in the post tittle but my Sub Tittles will remain both in Spanish and English with what I feel is the essence of my writings.

This week I'm bringing you a little redo on an old Xmas piece that was getting ready to be tossed out. This p cute centerpiece has been with me for the last 5 years...although there was nothing wrong with it, I was running out of space and the jeweled tone colors it had were really not part of my Christmas decor anymore.

They say necessity is the mother of all inventions...and since I have basically no Valentine decorations, well, why not making a little Valentine's twig tree!

Out came the Jewel tone ornaments and in the Bright Pink ,Purples and Reds. A couple of heart necklaces in different tones of pink and some glittery picks from some sale bins at Michael's.


A big pink bow brings it together and if the colors don't say Valentine to you, how about a few gold hearts (former Xmas ornaments) to match the glowing lights!


To make it even more versatile and fun I decided to paint the vase in Chalk Paint, 2 coats later and you can write whatever you please! (Yes Love is Dinner!!!, homemade, fresh and delicious, but there was no room to write all this, lol)








 I'm starting to enjoy Valentine's in my very fun way

What do you guys think?

Have a great week!
Besitos,

10 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Lizy!! I am now following you via G+, Pinterest & Facebook (from my personal profile.) I hope you come back to my Diana Rambles blog on Friday and participate on my linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out pretty. I love that. Your awesome kitchen wreath "Love Hurts" was featured on "Inspiration in Progress" Thank you for linking up last Thursday. Come visit, link up and grab a featured button. Have a lovely day creative lady! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks great! You have a great week too. Visiting today from Freedom Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s a new Linky Party to create more buzz for your blog and connect with others! If you haven’t joined Creative Crafts Thursday yet, please share your projects at www.creativecraftsthursday.blogspot.com each and every week and check out what other creative divas are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love anything with chalk board paint. Hadn't thought of painting a vase with it but I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute - I love chalkboard paint and all that you can do with it!
    Thanks for sharing - have a blessed week!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute idea. Thanks for linking up with us at "In and Out of the Kitchen Link Up Party" with Feeding Big.
    Dawn
    http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a bright and fun arrangement! The chalk board vase is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice idea i must say. Thanks for the insightful post. I like it.

    Venetian Vase

    ReplyDelete